Volunteers play an important role in virtually all programs, services and events at
Check out the latest internships/volunteer opportunities!
- Get Set! for
Work Intern (unpaid)
- Child care
The Arc Gala
needs volunteers for 3 to 4 hour shifts during the day and in
the evening between 10 am and 11:30 pm. Contact Michelle Theisen at
Arc Policy Volunteer: Join us as a Tuesday at the Capitol volunteer & learn
about issues impacting the disability community. Meet and share with
legislators the impact bills and legislation will have for families who have
a loved one with a disability.
Donation Acceptance volunteer:
Help accept donations Saturdays 12-5 pm at Arc's Value Village Richfield!
Hand out tax receipts, push carts and move inventory in the store.
Contact Theresa Munoz at
Are golf or galas your thing?
- Share your flair for event planning
- Help with decorating
- Create gift baskets and help stage silent auctions
- Assist at check-in tables
Passionate about public policy?
- Join the Action Alert Network and speak out on disability issues
- Invite a policymaker to your home
- Write letters
- Assist with policy and educational forums
- Work on Get Out the Vote activities
Looking for something easy?
Volunteer! The Arc has volunteer opportunities that use your skills and fit your schedule. Your time is precious
- share it with Arc and we will use it well!
Get started now by downloading and completing a Volunteer Interest Form (pdf). Fax the completed form to 952-920-1480.
Download PDF of Volunteer Interest Form>
- Michelle Theisen
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities Volunteer Development Manager
- Molly Lindblad
- Thrift Volunteer Development Manager