Volunteers play an important role in virtually all programs, services and events at Arc.
Share your unique skills
- Design print materials or share your photography skills
- Volunteer on a committee - marketing, finance, human resources, membership, The Arc's Annual Campaign and more.
- Help facilitate networking groups and fun activities for siblings of children with disabilities
- Facilitate trainings and workshops
Are golf or galas your thing?
- Share your flair for event planning
- Help with decorating
- Create gift baskets and help stage silent auctions
- Assist at check-in tables
Passionate about public policy?
- Join the Action Alert Network and speak out on disability issues
- Invite a policymaker to your home
- Write letters
- Assist with policy and educational forums
- Work on Get Out the Vote activities
Looking for something easy?
Volunteer! The Arc has volunteer opportunities that use your skills and fit your schedule. Your time is precious
- share it with Arc and we will use it well!
Get started now by downloading and completing a Volunteer Interest Form (pdf). Fax the completed form to 952-920-1480.
Download PDF of Volunteer Interest Form>
- Michelle Theisen
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities Volunteer Development Manager
- Molly Lindblad
- Thrift Volunteer Development Manager